Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Thor Knai is your sexy bartender today.
For a closer look at his Wickedness, click the pic.





BREAK by Three Days Grace

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Reckless Seduction by Amanda Young
1/24 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win this ebook at Viki Lyn's Romance With A Twist

Pride Series OR Soul Screamers Series
1/23 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Deadline Dames Damiversary

2/1 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to win at Samhain Publishing

1/27 Drop Dead Line - Comment as a subscriber to win this ebook at Night Owl Romance

1/31 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to win at Sidhe Vicious Reviews

1/30 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win on of 2 copies at Anna's Book Blog

1/23 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win this ebook at Writings of a Wicked Book Addict

Next...

Good Luck!

3 comments:

Oh my, what a very devilish looking man. All sorts of yummy things are going through my mind. OH I am sorry was I suppose to be asking for a drink... Or the man!

Thanks for giving me an image to stick with me all day long Sweet!

He looks so serious and yet wicked...

Kinda makes you want to wiggle your finger into that little shirt gap near his stomach... see if he is ticklish!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica