Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Sweet's Wanton Wednesday Contest Bar

Fede will be tending the bar today, as well as your needs. *wink*
Photograph by Miguelanxo


The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Hot for the Holidays anthology
Comment to win this autographed copy at RR@H Novel Thoughts & Book Talk

Your Choice of ebook
1/18 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to win at Samhain Publishing

1/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment as a subscriber to win this ebook at Night Owl Reviews

Complete the form to win at Trisha's Book Blog

2/2 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to win at Books and Needlepoint

Comment to win this pdf ebook at Alaine- Queen of Happy Endings

1/18 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Anna's Book Blog

2/3 Drop Dead Line - Comment + to win at Dark Faerie Tales

1/14 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win an autographed copy at The Raving Readers

1/16 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Read Bree

Next...

Good Luck!

4 comments:

Oh I am one wanton woman... just look at that man.. all dark and mysterious... Of course you know I want a piece of that... Oh I mean a drink.. lol of course.. Unless he would love to....

A piece of cake? One chocolate martini coming... up *smirk*

Oh let's have both... on you.. You need some help darlin with those pants of your's.... ***batting eyelashes*** I am just trying to be helpful!

From beneath the shadows of his hoodie a deep laugh resounds.

"Why don't you come over here and take a closer look darlin'. I seem to have forgotten what my tattoo says. Could you read it to me?"

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica