Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

This morning I woke up to a winter wonderland. And due to my inability to remove myself from the thrall of my brand-spakin'-new Macbook Pro, I was a bit late to work. *blush* Therefore, today's contest bar shall be festively dubbed...

THE SNOW BAR is open!

Order your hot totties via our bartender... Breean from Gena Showalter's Tempt Me Eternally


The Contest sideBar is restocked week-daily, Today's additions include:

1/12 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win...
Bitten By Cupid anthology

12/20 DDL - Comment to win...
Our Little Secret by Starr Ambrose

Comment to win...
Wild Magic by Ann Macela

*NOW* 12/16 10am CST - Comment & answer a question to win...
Between Brothers by Lauren Gallagher or The Sacrifice by Samantha Sommersby

12/23 DDL - Comment to win...
An Elf's Love by Lynn Crain (ebook)

Comment & answer a question to win...
Just My Luck by Gail Koger (PDF)

1/5 DDL - Comment+ to win...
Deadtown by Nancy Holzner

12/18 DDL - Comment to win...
His Intimate Submission by Anne Douglas (ebook)

Next...

~Good Luck~

5 comments:

Oh you know I am here!! Am I a virtual bar hussy too now, lmbo!!!

Slides on to stool... Oh, a little chilly here huh Breean?? Can I order you... Oh that is the drink name Hot Tottie! We have those where I am from too... Hummm... **looks up and down... damn this man is hot**
Wasn't it cold in here a minute ago??

Thanks for the links Hon!!! Hope you have a great day... Oops a little late due to the Mac huh, you sure you were not still snuggled up with Breean... Wouldn't blame ya!!! =)

Well, Breean does have a comfy lap! *gasp and giggle* I'll send him your way now that he has warmed me up.... *wink*

*smoothly grasps Cecile's hand* Oh sweetheart, you are so cold!

*Leans forward to blow on their clasped hands* Let me warm you up...

*wink*

Allows him to take me away, it has been one of those days and I just need a....... Good night sweet dreams... We sure will have some!

OOOH! I love hopping into this bar. Thank you so much for the eye candy and warming 'drinks'. *winks playfully*

Pixie

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica