Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Thanks to Cecile at All I want and more...!

This award is new to me and has a fun questionnaire to accompany it. Time for you to learn a little bit about Sweet! (<-- That's me ;)

The rules for this award are as follows:
• Thank and post the URL to the blog that awarded you the award.
• Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs and let them know they have been so honored.
• Copy and paste the following questionnaire with your answers (1-2 words only please).

Where is your cell phone? Desk

Your hair? Fire Red<--clickity click

Your mother? Teacher

Your father? Principal

Your favorite food? Chocolate

Your dream last night? None

Your favorite drink? Long Island Ice Tea<--clickity click

Your dream/goal? Bakery Bookstore

What room are you in? 202B

Your hobby? Reading

Your fear? Embarrassment

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Published, HA!

Where were you last night? Home

Something you aren't? Svelte

Muffins? Blueberry

Wish list item? Window Tint

Where did you grow up? Sterling, NY<--clickity click

Last thing you did? Troubleshot

What are you wearing? Business Casual

Your TV? Collecting Dust

Your pets? Feline & Canine<--clickity click

Friends? YES

Your life? On hold

Your mood? Introspective

Missing someone? Tux<--clickity click

Vehicle? Mazda6<--clickity click

Something your not wearing? My wedding rings

Your favorite store? Maurice's<--clickity click

Your favorite color? Green

When was the last time you laughed? This AM

Last time you cried? IDK

Your best friend? Tux<--clickity click

One place that I go to over and over? ALL I WANT AND MORE...<--clickity click

One person who emails me regularly? Nobody :(

Favorite place to eat? Mohegan Manor<--clickity click

Passing the Torch *drumroll*
Let me honor the following with this award:

+2

Thank you to Carol from Carol's Notebook for the Great Look Award.


I would like to pass this on to Smexy Books!








Thank you to Freda from Freda's Voice for the One Lovely Blog Award.


I would like to pass this on to the newly discovered blog of Teflon Panties!

9 comments:

Great Answers!

Congrats! Fun to learn a few tidbits about you. :)

Funny answers! We love the same bloggers, I visit all your award winners too. Luckily we only awarded one of them together :)

Oh Sweet, I am so loving up your answers!
And touched that you come over to my place!!!! =) We will have to fix one of those answers!

I'm feeling the love you guys!! Thanks so much *blushing*

You should be feelings the love honey! You know you have a rocking hellva great place! I was just so glad to show you off a bit!

Oh and the one I was going to fix... was emailing you, but I can not find an email, so come to me and email me and we will fix that one! =)

Congrats to you on the award and thanks for thinking of me and my blog.
Loved your answers. :o)

MsM

Good job on all the awards!!! You earned them!

Hey! Thanks for the award! Last thing you did: Troubleshot? I hope it was a success. Okay, must think about this!! Oh, Long Island Ice Teas: Dangerous!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica