Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Contest sideBar is O P E N

Dirty Martinis on the house...
or the server.
Today's bartender is Gregory Arazael

The Contest sideBar is restocked almost daily. Today's specials are:




Free ebooks from All Romance
Register to be a member & order... Free ebooks!
*Took me 10 minutes to sign up, checkout $0, and download my ebooks!*

Words Move Me...
Register & submit to win...
SONY Pocket Digital Reader
Drop Dead Line 12/3 (638 entrants on 12/2)

Comment & promise to guest blog to win...
Covet by JR Ward & a holiday goodie basket
Drop Dead Line 12/4 (12 entrants as of 12/2)

Comment+ to win 1 of 4 prizes of books of your choice!
Drop Dead Line 1/5 (66 entrants as of 12/2)

Comment+ to win 1 0f 3 copies of Hot for the Holidays anthology
Drop Dead Line 12/24 (14 entrants as of 12/2)

Grasping for the Wind

Email to win Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Drop Dead Line 12/9

4 comments:

Miranda,
Gregory is definitley droolworthy. yummy. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to chatting more with you. Enjoy your day.

Pixie

OMG.... Miranda!!! What a man, what a man, what a mann.... whew... I will take my drink anyway you want to give it to me darlin!!!!! Whew.... Is it hot in here or is it just me!!! =)

Ceclie, beautiful... just step on over her into the corner with me and we will share a luscious drink...

*Gregory crooks a finger and watches with hunger in his eyes and a smile on his lips*

I am liking the way you think honey... **takes Gregory's hand and follows him**
We shall return... evil laughter!!!

Hope you are having a great day honey!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica