Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Good Morning & Welcome to the Contest Bar

Rub the sleep out of your eyes and give Willy a good morning hug.
He will be tending bar today with Mimosas on the house... or the bartender of course!



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:




12/30 Drop Dead Line
Answer a question in the comments to win at Lauren Dane's Blog





Comment to win this ebook at Erotic Romantic Crush Junkies


1/3 Drop Dead Line
Comment with email to win from Over The Edge Book Reviews





1/6 Drop Dead Line
Comment to win this ebook from Chris over at Stumbling Over Chaos



1/7 Drop Dead Line
Comment & follow to win this ebook from Janna over at Erotic Romance Reader



1/8 Drop Dead Line
Complete form+ to win from Wicked Little Pixie





Next...

Good Luck!

1 comments:

Hummmm.. Wondering what Willy I would be giving my morning hug too... Willy or Woody!! I crack myself up! It can not be helped, lol!!!

But oh man... I will take both Willy and Woody!
Hope you have a great day hon!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica