Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author

I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part!

My Tease:
"Nathaniel, my submissive Nathaniel, was stepping up to bat. He was showing the most dominant person in my bed that he was a force to be reckoned with. Why tonight?"
~ pg.154 Danse Macabre: An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Novel by Laurell K. Hamilton


Working my way through the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series for a second time. This book is almost too much, the action never stops! I feel the need to catch my breath but never get the chance. It is overwhelming at times but means you are always thinking about the story even when you are not reading it... what will happen next?

12 comments:

Great teaser! I think I even remember what scene it's from xD

I'm a BIG Anita Blake fan :) LKH can never put the books out fast enough for me. Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

Oh my! I got this one as a gift and have never gotten around to reading it. Now I might have to.

My teaser is here.

Good one.. I have to read the book now.. here is mine:
http://sumanam.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/226/

great teaser- woah!

Oh, wow! Great teaser! Love Hamilton!

Mines here

Great teaser - this reminds me I need to get back to this series.

Great teaser! Happy reading. :)
Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/tuesday-teaser.html

Wow awesome teaser. I'm working my way thru Sherrilyn Kenyon and Christine Feehan but haven't started on LKH, maybe I should be.
Here's my Teaser

PS I have a new romance award for you, You can pick it up at The Eclectic Reader

Great teaser! You have a beautiful blog. :)

I have added you to my blog roll. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica