Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part! Still working my way through the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Novels...



My Tease:

"I was shoulder-deep in water so hot it made my skin pink. I was so hot I was almost ill, because I was still fully dressed, including all my guns."
~ pg.560 Narcissus In Chains: An Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Novel by Laurell K. Hamilton

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

1 comments:

Nice tease. How does one hunt a vampire with guns? My teaser is up.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica