Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

It is time for a makeover - blogger style!

We will see just how up-to-date my blogging skills are... sometimes my imagination gets a bit ahead of my skills.

"No way! Imagine that."

So, Where is this coming from? you ask.

If you know me in person you might catch on to the fact that I have an addictive personality. This has shaped me as a person (read: goodie-two-shoes) as I can't try any bad girl stuff with out fear of falling head first into the deep dark pit of evil addiction oblivion.

Anyway, in the past my interests have included gardening, baking & photography.

Currently, paranormal romance & dark urban fantasy fill a large majority of my time. I'm still interested in those past experiences, but I am full on exploring the current ones!

Hence, an attempt at a book review/spew blog. Here it is, well... it will be. Just as soon as I figure out how to make it look like... um, dark & paranormal-ish.

HA! My finesse with the english language astounds you to silence.

"You wish!"

Don't mind the disembodied voice. She's harmless if you can stand against her barbed tongue.

Please comment with helpful advice or cutting sarcasm. Combine the two and you will be one of my new favorite people!

"Sheesh. No one even visits your blog yet."

Thanks for visiting! Miranda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica