Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

I'm going to be 28!!
and we are having a bonfire to celebrate!!
(Hey! That rhymes... hehehe)


Help me make plans:

Cupcakes ('cause they are easy to eat and fun to make)
What flavor(s)? Gotta have chocolate! & Strawberry I think!


Party Favors (Birthday party means gifts - for everyone!!!)
Cute 'lil stacks of boxes ($1 store)
What should I put inside?

Ballons!!!!

BBQ
Tucker thinks ribs....
Hamburgers and Hotdogs are a crowd pleaser....

Chips & Dip

Birthday Beverages
Soda
Punch?
Champagne?
Sangria? Rachael says the vodka soaked pomegranate seeds are a must.

Party Fun
Squirt Guns
Twister
Papasans around the bonfire (smores) Shauna says you gotta have hotdogs on a stick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica