Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Better late then never!

My hubby and best friend (wow. never used that term with her before. I guess it IS true.) and I made gingerbread houses around the holidays. Read: I made gingerbread dough & they made gingerbread THINGS.

Since my house wouldn't even stay up last year, I opted to make snowmen instead. Should be simple enough! LOL

Taylor wanted to make a christmas silo, and hubby didn't want to be out done so he made a mushroom. These people are freakin' crazy!

Turns out we have a lot of practicing to do! Both Taylor's and hubby's structures have glass and metal insides... cheaters! And I couldn't even get my snowmen to stay upright....

Man oh man... at least all the broken pieces taste good!

(*Please no naughty comments about Taylor's silo, she has a very pure mind. Our minds are the ones that are perverted*)

From Curious Kitchen


From Curious Kitchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica