Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Did I warn you that I get a little overwhelmed in the summer time? LOL I can't believe it was March when I last posted. You can be sure that I was baking and creating like crazy, but didn't have the time to document!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It starts out a crazy season full of cozy parties and chilly windows. We had our annual Halloween Bonfire this past weekend and for some crazy reason I decided that I had the time to get creative with the cupcakes. A grocery store magazine cover gave me the extra omph I needed. Tucker loved the little bats and insisted that I make more and more and more! Those things take 5 minutes a piece!

From Halloween

Well, once the creative juices got flowing I was all set. We had pumpkins and eyeballs. Spiders and open graves. Even a flowing fountain of congealed blood (A.K.A. tomato sauce).
From Halloween

I still need to get pictures of our carved pumpkins... here they are!


From Halloween

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica