Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)








Yesterday my focus was on chocolate.
I made the guilt-inducing trip to the vending machine TWICE and ended up empty handed both times.

I could have taken that as a sign to be good and try to forget about the taste of chocolate in my mouth, but somehow it just made me more determined to feel that sweet velvety goodness that only chocolate can bring.



So, I did a little hunting around on my favorite recipe website and found the perfect recipe.

Perfect : ingredients including all items or substitutions already in my pantry, simple to make, easy to share




Chocolate Truffle Cookies did just the trick. (see picture above) All I did was replace the chocolate sprinkles with cocoa nibs and I am in heaven! Sinful hot - decadent cool - intriguing frozen

I plan on posting more baking blogs in the future - so keep your eye out! TTYL - Mindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica