Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


"Matthew Beier’s debut novel tells the intimate story of two people bound by the force of life itself as they set out to protect their unborn child and find value for themselves in a world that has rendered them worthless. This rainbow-tinted reflection of our own society--part political satire and part dystopian thriller--is a novel you won’t want to miss."
See my first impressions in Review I:

The recent NYS Gun Law that was passed under cover of darkness makes me nervous. 


This story is just an exploration of that kind of power in the future! No longer are decisions made for the good of "the people" but "a person" in power.  

The further I progress in the story, the more I will update you. Happy reading! 
~ Miranda

1 comments:

This book is a heart wrenching story of love and hope. The writing is phenomenal and the plot is one of the most unique story lines I've ever come across. Happy reading! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica