Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Yup. I'm going. In fact, I have gone to every single midnight showing of each movie in this series. That will make tonight number 5. 

But here is the strange thing. There has been a time warp this year and midnight is occurring at 10pm.

*silence*

I'm disappointed that we, as a society, have let fear dictate our actions. *

Evil people exist every hour of the day. 

Moving the movie up 2 hours doesn't make them magically disappear into the shadows of pre-dawn. 

Perhaps the production studios think they will get more sales.

But perhaps we will be infiltrated with the only slightly infatuated fangirls... 

I am afraid that tonight will be stripped of the usual elation a midnight showing includes. "Ooo"s and "Ahhh"s at the screen. Burst of laughter and tense anticipation from the enraptured audience. The energy in that theatre is the reason I go! 

Time will tell. I'm still going to have fun with my girl friends as we act way younger than our ages tonight!

If you have any more information about the mysterious 10pm Midnight showings, please share it in the comments. 

* The recent Colorado shooting occurred during a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica