Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

• Open your current read to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers




MY TEASE(S)

Lucy pushed the blindfold from her eyes just as the peel of tires echoed in her head? What the... She glanced around the cheap motel room, her gaze searching for some sign of him.

~ page 74, Blazing Bedtime Stories IV: Cupid's Bite by Kimberly Raye


Alec frowned when he didn't see Joe at the bar. He didn't know if his old friend would go for being interviewed for a newspaper, but then again, Joe had a huge ego and a sense of adventure.

~ page 173, Blazing Bedtime Stories IV: I Wish He Might... by Samantha Hunter



Are you feeling teased?


Come back on Thursday the 25th for my review!

7 comments:

Ineresting. Kind of a dud when your kidnap fantasy leaves you hanging. :-)

Mine is at Lily's.

I love HQN. Great teasers!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-time_22.html

Hmm. Methinks someone's a lout, from the first teaser!

Mine'll be at Lily's eventually. :)

Hot cover , up and leaves her not sure I be too thrilled lol

My Teaser Tuesday

Ohhh i like the cover! Hugs honey!

Nice teasers. Mine is here.

Good teaser. I wonder where he went in the first one.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica