Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: I Do Too, Devon Rhodes, Savage Transformation, Darkness Captured, Eye of the Beholder.
Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Jessie is our sexy bartender today. Oh my, that smile is just about ready to break out...
Discovered on All Hot Men.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.

I Do Too Anthology • Enter by 9/22 at Love Romances and More (Thanks for the heads up Chris!)

Devon Rhodes ebook • Enter TODAY at My Turn To Write

Savage Transformation by Lexxie Couper • Enter by 9/26 at Down Under Divas

Darkness Captured by Delilah Devlin • Enter TODAY at Ms. Devlin's

Eye of the Beholder & Very Much Alive by Dana Marie Bell • Enter by 10/17 at Ms. Bell's

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

3 comments:

Oh yes, I've seen him around. Very very pretty. *lick*

Humm... he does look yummy. How's he taste? Salty or sweet?

Oh yeah.... I remember him... and he is lickable... I mean edible... I mean... oh hell he comes home with me!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica