Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Discoveries of a bored bibliophile...
... AKA Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Over the weekend I found myself attempting to sell my wares (and my husband's). Get your mind out of the gutter! I was at a craft show, set up as a vendor.

People are notoriously tight these days, so in an attempt to keep the boredom at bay I kept a time log of events.

Since this is a book blog, I will share the bookity highlights:


10:54 • Attempt to pass the time reading Poe.

11:02 • Poe is too hard to read with a crowd.

~

11:31 • Attempt to read Romance.

11:32 • Romance is too embarrassing to read in a crowd.

~

12:41 • Taller-than-me blond man elicits personal sexual deviation fantasies.



In the end, I determined that I like to watch people more than I like to read. Huh.

If you want to kill some time and maybe crack a smile or two,
Head over to my personal blog for the entire Saturday afternoon's events!



5 comments:

It's hard to read in a crowd like that. Too many distractions unless you sequester yourself in a corner which may not bode well for whatever you are trying to sell.

I probably would've knit.

Quite frankly I'm admire you from even trying to read Poe in a crowd. :D

You had quite an interesting day. I enjoyed reading your timeline. :)

**Looks around** Selling wares and hubs... I am so there!!!! Hee heee Hugs honey!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica