Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Arnaldo is our sexy TIKI bartender today. Let's chill at the beach!
Discovered at Homotography.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
TODAY - Comment to enter at the Summer of Love

8/16 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

8/12 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Happily Ever After Reviews

8/18 Drop Dead Line - Complete form and comment to enter at Paranormal Haven

8/16 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Book Junkie

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

9 comments:

I'll have a nice cold BBC - Bailey's Banana Coolada!

pout pout pout

I always have issues with guys who have better hair than I do. I think it's why I like guys with really short hair. LOL But I'll let it go in this case if he brings me something brightly coloured, fruity and with an umbrella in it. :-)

Tam, I am pretty sure that can be arranged. Margarita?

We need to do something about that jacket he has on.....

*Places a frosty green margarita in front of Tam, complete with a strawberry on the rim and bright yellow umbrella*

Tam, lounge and relax with us in the sun. And if you need anything, give me a call.

*With a smile he moves from Tams beach blanket over to Cecile's lounger, stopping at her side and wiggling his toes into the warm sand.*

Is there anything I can get you, beautiful?

Mmmm. I think I need a cold shower. *sucks back margharita and smacks lips*

Not a warm oil massage?

Happy ending?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica