Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 9:00am

Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Wolf is our sexy bartender today. Courtesy of Magdalena Babinska.



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Dark Designs by Lusia Prieto, ebook or print
6/9 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

6/7 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

6/27 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Tales of Whimsy

6/6 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Book Lovers Inc.

New Moon Prize Packs <--Yes, I am a fangirl. No, I'm not too old!
*6/30 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Wicked Awesome Books

6/8 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Vampire Wire

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

8 comments:

Nope. Just doesn't work for me. :D

Thanks for the mention(s)!

I'm not really into the fur either... hence the vote for Vampire Lumberjacks!

What a pretty elf. Or is he a shifter.

Whatever, if Chris doesn't want him I'll take him. :-)

Okay... well... I will just take the bartender from the other day.. and we will go play with his tats!
Hope you ladies have a great Friday!

**Cecile looks around....** Takes Wolf by the hand.. Come on honey... We will show these girls what they are missing by not showing you no love....

Yeah yeah... I did vote for the vampires the other day... But I kinda got a kink for Shifters too.. You are soon to find out!!!!!

**Evil look in Cecile's eye... what has she not told her friends..... Hummm.. Does she shift too??**

Cecile! You come back here right now with my bartender!

Mmm, I like his eyes.

Those lips look pretty kissable too...

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica