Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 9:40am 8:40am

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Sexy is our bartender today.
Found at Silver James' site.

Anyone want to help him with those pants? That kinda looks like an invitation...

Join me in the comments and order a drink from the bar.
The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


From Afar by Ava March
5/3 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

5/7 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at All I Want and More

5/11 Drop Dead Line - Complete the form to enter at Falling Off The Shelf

Starts 5/1 @ Jamie Rush's Place

4/22 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at The Blackraven's Erotic Cafe

TODAY - Email to enter from the Heat Wave Readers Yahoo Group

5/31 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Red Garnier's Place

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

9 comments:

Ummm... Daiyum! Why is that pose so freakin' hot? *pant pant pant*

Can I have an ice cold mimosa my dear smokin' sexy bartender? You got my internal temperature spiking!

Unlike my reading, which is still leaving me cold. Probably because two of the books I've PROMISED to read...

Um, he doesn't look like he's going to bestir himself to get you a drink anytime soon...

Thanks for the mention!

*smoldering eyes peer from the shadows of his cap and a smile curls his lip*

You are more than welcome to "bestir" me...

*with a snap of his fingers a mimosa appears beside Sweet and he laughs*

What? Did you think with a body like this I WASN'T a god?

Mmm, my minds a little fuzzy right now so I'll take whatever Sexy wants to give me. ;)

I'm reading All That You Do now. It started off strong but then I felt myself losing interest. It's getting better again though.

Ah, I like the man with a guitar... but once again headless! Glad to hear it is picking back up.

*poof* *a steaming mug of irish coffee appears in front of LILY*

Would you like some cream to go with that pick-me-up? *drawls Sexy from the couch*

I'll have one of those Mimosa's then I'll be snuggling up to him :D (and have those pants of in a flash..lol)

*crooking a finger to ELAING8, Sexy beckons*

You will have to come closer to claim your Mimosa sweetheart...

Okay how did I miss this...... Ohhhh yummmm and man in the position I like best...... I know I am a day late, but I will gladly take whatever you have to serve my yummy delicious bartender.... And since **Cecile looks around** we appear to be all alone....

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica