Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Sin on Skin
Book Six of the Cougar Challenge Series
by Mari Freeman


Wild women do…

That’s the theme for the friends Stevie Jones found at an erotic-romance convention. But as the women share their experiences with younger guys on their Tempt the Cougar blog, Stevie discovers she’s the least wild of the bunch. Finding a younger man isn’t the problem; after a lifetime of unfulfilled desires, Stevie needs a younger alpha man. In the meantime, getting a tattoo is an easy, safe way to begin ramping up her wild side.

Tattoo artist Errol knows instantly what Stevie needs, and it’s not just a bit of ink. He’s hot, young—and he’s just invited Stevie to his private BDSM club. Before you can say “green light”, Stevie is experiencing things she’d only read in her favorite erotic novels. Sinful toys, spanking benches and voyeurism are just some of the stops on what will become the wildest ride of her life.

Reader Advisory: This hot little number contains a scorching scene in which the heroine becomes a plaything for others—three others, in fact—including one very demanding Domme.
My review guidelines can be found HERE.

COVER ART
  • Male model is my ideal fantasy man*, I can't help but drool
  • Consistent composition and design bring the series covers together into a cohesive set
  • Title stands out and series/author/publishing house are evident without confusion, great organization

SEXUALITY
  • BDSM
  • M/F
  • F/F
  • Exhibitionism
  • Group play, soft

REVIEW
  • Short, Hot, Dark and Sweet! Just like my coffee... well, not really. I don't care for overly sweetened coffee and usually like a little cream. But wait! There was cream too.

  • A timid cougar releases her wild side with the prick of a needle.

  • Having two tattoos of my own, I totally loved the story intro.

  • Having personal curiosities into the world of BDSM, I also totally loved the her initiation into the new experience.

  • This depiction of D/s is quick and intense but sweet. The Dom shows caring and understanding of his new sub.

  • The power exchange in this specific alternative lifestyle is also explained in reference to myths about Doms - bonus for real life experience.

  • His initial gentle interrogation of her curiosity was a nice precursor to the dynamic between Dom and sub.

  • I highly recommend this for anyone interested in testing the alternative lifestyle reading waters. If you find you like this story, I would then suggest moving on to the Incognito Series which also features a club and explores the wide variations in BDSM.

  • *Oh, and I am a sucker for men with smooth heads and tattoos ;)

I won this book during the Cougar Challenge in March at Author Island's Tiki Hut. Thanks again!

Read an excerpt HERE.

Did you review this book too?
Comment with your link! (at the top of this post)

Sweet daydreams...


Comment link is at the top of the post.

1 comments:

Oh wowowowowowow I love this review.... as much as I love the book! Will be checking into this book a little more closely..... **really closely...** wicked evil laughter..... Hope all is well my Sweett!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica