Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)





Sweet Seduction
by Maya Banks

He was the stuff erotic dreams are made of.

Salon owner Julie Stanford wanted Nathan Tucker ever since she gave him his first massage. Getting paid to feel every inch of his body, stripped, oiled, and spread out in front of her? Stuff dreams are made of. But the sexy lug was oblivious to the signals she was sending—until she finished off his final rub-down with something extra. In fact, the best extra he ever had. Unfortunately, he came around too late. Now Julie’s moving on…

She was everything he’d dreamed of.

The woman was driving him crazy. She lit fire to his insides then ran like a scalded cat. And now she’s going to someone else to have all her fantasies fulfilled? Over his dead body… He’s more than willing to give her what she wants, and as soon as he pins the little minx down, he’d show her his own brand of sweet seduction.
My review guidelines can be found HERE.

COVER ART
  • She should be a bit softer - weight is specified within the book
  • The color and pattern do a good job of suggesting decadence and indulgence

SEXUALITY
  • M/F/M
  • M/F
  • Happy Ending
  • BDSM

REVIEW
  • Flows seamlessly from Sweet Persuasion and makes me lust for Sweet Temptation which doesn't release until April. To pass the time I will have to catch up with Faith and Gray and read Sweet Surrender.

  • This group of friends is tight and seems to have a lot of sexual exploration going on! The women seek to empower themselves.

  • I enjoy the man being slightly clueless and the vindictive nature of the woman is in synch with my personality and how I would react in similar situations.

  • And OMG are her fantasies soooo somewhere I would love to go! WOW. The descriptions of her visits to The House rocked my world and that was just ink on paper!

  • My absolutely favorite scene is the girls night out - freakin' genius to hire your very own hunky bartender at your favorite bar!

I won this book as part of a huge Holiday Giveaway over at Writeminded - Thanks again guys!!!!!

Read an excerpt HERE.

Sweet daydreams...

1 comments:

I want this book... before your review... and more so after!!!!!!! I have heard great things about this little sweet book!

oh... and
Just dropping by to wish you and yours Happy Valentine's Day! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
From Smutty Hussy Cecile!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica