Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Thriller Thursday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Tiger is our sexy bartender today, along with her pet man candy.
They graced the Hull Seaside Animal Rescue 2009 calendar and want you to know that there are still 2010 calendars available!




The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


The Egyptian Demon's Daughter by Ciar Cullen
2/13 Drop Dead Line - Email your entry from Cassandra Pierce's website

Submit your personal best dog photo to enter at Curcio

Comment to win at I Do Not Want To Wait

2/13 DDL - Comment to win at Racy Romance Reviews

Comment to win at Corinne's Davies' Blog

Next...

Good Luck!

9 comments:

Ok, I think his hair's weird, but the kitty is cute. :)

Okay Tiger are you going to play nice with Candy there and share!?!?

How's it going Sweet!?!

His hair reminds me of a Kupie doll... kinda makes me want to touch it and mess it up!

I'm just a sweet little kitten but watch out for my claws!

Claws you say huh... Issuing a little pain huh...

Try it, you just might like it. *smug smile*

"Try it, you just might like it. *smug smile*"
Says the little kittie... to the bigg hussy kittie... Okay...

Slight chance I just sat and drooled looking at that picture for much longer than appropriate :-)

SARA - No worries and we appreciate your... appreciation! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica