Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Happy 101 Sweet Friends Award


Thank you to Carol at Carol's Notebook for passing on this award!
To claim my award I must list 10 things that make me happy.


  • Chocolate, dark & ganache are my favorite

  • Pets, unconditional love

  • Kisses, from any species

  • Hugs, the long kind

  • Beauty, natural or man-made

  • Music, classical to alt-rock

  • Sunshine, S.A.D.D. blah blah blah

  • Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings

  • Unnatural hair colors, today I am blond with pink chunks

  • YOU! <-- Duh! Gotta know my followers/readers make me happy!

I shall pass this on to my Sweet Friends over at:

3 comments:

Aw, thank you!!!

Awwww, thank you honey! You know I love ya!!! Hugs to you!
I hope you are having a great day, you just lifted mine up!

Good job!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica