Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author

I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part!

My Tease:
"Serenity felt a slow coil of anger stir inside her — anger at her boss for putting her in this position, anger at Jackson for controlling her life, but mainly anger at herself for allowing him to do so."
~ pg 6 Alone by Marissa Farrar

Many thanks to Nicole Hadaway over at her All Things Smart and Scary blog. I won this ebook and am looking forward to reading it over the holidays. Marissa says it's like Twilight for grownups!

Here is the cover blurb for a little more background:

When Serenity reaches the end of her tether no one can save her. The men in her life to date have all been takers, users, people who suck the life out of her and then somehow make her feel as if it's her fault. This was Serenity's life until she crosses paths with the mysterious Sebastian.

From the moment they meet Serenity's life changes, but Sebastian has a dark secret and a past that threatens Serenity's future. Finally Serenity is alone, but does she now have the strength to conquer her fears and save herself?
Click to comment HERE or at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Twilight for grownups? OMG That's what I'm talking about. :) Great teaser! Mine are posted here!

Yeah sign me up, Twlight for grownups is such a hook. Hahaha. Here's mine!

Great teaser!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday.html

Sounds like a good read, have not heard of this one before. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Sounds interesting! Twilight for grownups my make me think. I have not even yet read Twilight. Some day I will get there.

If you would like to stop by I have my teaser up this week...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica