Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Every once in a while I will do a *Randomness* post. Usually my thoughts, and to reward anyone willing to climb inside my head - I add contest links that have some sort of vague relationship to whatever I was ranting about.


Since I have 4 followers* now, I thought I would make it a little bit easier to find these contests.
* Right after posting this I noticed that I have 5 followers now!!!

You can find them listed on the sidebar - in ascending date order! >>---------->

2 comments:

Now you have 6!!! I was suppose to be 5, but someone beat me to it!!! Damn them!!
Oh, well... I am here and I intend to follow you for all you have to say!!!I thank you for visiting my place and hope you stick around!!!
I hope you had a great night and have a wonderful tomorrow!

Cecile! Thank you so much!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica