My review guidelines can be found HERE.
The Devil's Playground
Morgan Kinsley Book #5by Jenna Black
Morgan Kingsley, a kick-ass exorcist, can deal with Lugh, the super-sexy demon living inside her, but does he have to moan softly during her intimate moments with her mortal lover? Understandably, Brian is reluctant to share the pleasures of Morgan's flesh with a gorgeous rogue from the Demon Realm.
But personal matters will have to wait when the opportunistic owner of The Seven Deadlies demon club in Philadelphia enlists Morgan's help in heading off a crisis: It seems that demons have started showing up at the hot spot in alarming numbers and in the unwilling bodies of rough trade club-goers. Morgan is sure that Dougal, Lugh's sworn enemy, is behind this, but why? To find out Morgan must summon every ounce of power at her command—or risk becoming just another casualty in an all-out demon war.
• Exorcists & Demons abound!
• Exorcist Morgan Kinsley has been living with a demon inside her for months and now he is putting the moves on both her and her boyfriend.
• Political heat manages the plot but the voyeur triad sexing keeps it steamy.
• The gay supporting characters add that little bit of spice I like. Oh, yeah... and suggestions of BDSM.
• Read Chapter 1
____________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
Speak of the Devil
Morgan Kinsley Book #4by Jenna Black
For a kick-ass exorcist, it’s all about staying alive . . .
Morgan Kingsley, America’s most successful exorcist, is paying the price for an exorcism gone wrong. The victim’s family is suing the daylights out of her, the Exorcism Board has suspended her, and now she’s living on a diet of ramen noodles and bad coffee. But Morgan has a few good men at her side. One is her current boyfriend, nice-guy legal-eagle Brian, who’s starting to reveal his inner bad boy. The other is Philly cop Adam White, who’s trying to help Morgan find out who sent her a little present—a severed human hand—and why someone seems determined to destroy her.
As her stalker turns more violent, leaving dead bodies in his wake, Morgan turns to the dark side of her life: a group of demons seeped in secrets, sinful eroticism, and otherworldly family feuds, including one sexy beast who shares Morgan’s body—and some X-rated fantasies. Soon Morgan must choose between her friends, her enemies, and her libido: to escape a mad demon determined to destroy her completely.
• I went backwards on this and read The Devil's Playground first. It took a little of the suspense out but there is still a good amount of angst and action.
• The sex scenes are few and far between BUT they are hot! M/M Fantasy action and some heavy D/s.
• Read Chapter 1