Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

CANCELED - will attempt a reincarnation later! :D


Greetings from the beach!


Sweet Vernal Zephyr is on vacation
and what is the perfect companion to rolling waves and warn sun?
Klaus the sexy beachbartender pictured below? LOL! Well, ok.
Second best.... A good book!




Take a pic of yourself
reading a good book "on vacation" and enter to win!


Contest starts June 22 and ends with summer on September 23rd.
That means you've got 3 months to get your pictures in! A slideshow will be created and linked in the sidebar and the fame and fortune will just roll in *wink*.

Also, the prize will be massive:


A box of books for the US winner
AND
A selection of my favorite ebooks for the INTERNATIONAL winner


YUP! 2 Winners!


Happy Vacation and I'll see you soon ~ Miranda


The Small Print
• Comment on this post to enter. Include a link to your picture or email it to mdwartistry at yahoo dot com.
• Following not required.
• Enter from June 22nd through the September 23rd
• The winner has 7 days to respond to my email or they forfeit the prize

5 comments:

Happy vacation! I'll never take a photo...never!

I might try to make a picture of me reading while on vacation

I'll mention this on Friday!

Cool contest! My vacation is still a few weeks away, but I'll try to think of taking a picture. :)
Hope you're having a wonderful vacation!

Great contest Sweet. Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica