Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)



• A weekly bookish meme Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
• Open your current read to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers




TUESDAY TEASER

And then I felt something in the hallway, something hot and powerful, and angry...

I turned back and went for my gun in its holster, but like Ethan's gun is was under my [discarded] shirt.

I was on one knee, my shirt still in the air as I raised my gun up to aim at the door.

Ethan was going for his gun, but he wouldn't reach it in time.

~ page 94 Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton


Visit Thursday for My Review!

11 comments:

Lalalalalalala.

Pssst... there were only 1.5 sex scenes in the whole book and both with the same man!

This on is the next on my TBR stack. I'm glad she is reverting to more plot that isn't back to back to back sex scenes. My teasers are from The Twisted Thread by Charlotte Bacon and The Emperor of Nihon-ja by John Flanagan. Happy reading!

Kathy - Thanks for visiting! I zipped through it and wished there were about 200 more pages.

Oooo, oh this is good. Wonder what is out there that's coming. And I have to say I love that cover. Great teaser! So much going on here. Thank you!

AWESOME!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_13.html

Melissa - What's coming is not SUPPOSED to be big and bad...

Freda - You said it!

Great teaser! I have to read this series still.
Check out mine

Still on Anita? LOL

Lily - She's a freakin' drug. I know she's bad for me but it feels so good for the whole one day I indulge. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica