Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Anthony is one of my Tumblr dungeon men...




Morning all! Time for another week of blogging fun.
I've got Anthony here to help us get a kick start to the week. He's ready to work and I know I sure do have a lot of it to do!


And I have a lovely little teaser announcement!


*drumroll please...........*




TUESDAY

will begin a

FLASH CONTEST

to win

The Tradesman's Entrance

by Cameron Vale




Winner will be announced this Friday! Good Luck!

1 comments:

Is it Friday yet?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica