Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)



I admit to not knowing a darn thing about literary agents.

BUT, multiple times now I have been approached by a newish author with the following request:



I've been recently published, and these are my books. 

Would you please please please go on Amazon and give me positive feedback.  

I am attempting to seduce an agent.






Umm, who wants an agent that is so lazy they won't pick you up unless you are already popular? Kind seems like that would be THEIR job.

Bring me down a notch and give me some insight on this, would ya?

2 comments:

That says something about your reviews - I've never had an author contact me with that request! :)

Chris - Perhaps... or mayhap spam-ishness?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica