Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


• A weekly bookish meme Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
• Open your current read to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers



MY BOOK TEASE

Doyle was on his knees, a tentacle wrapped around his neck.

Sholto was covered in blood, and it took my eyes a second to realize that one of his stomach tentacles had been severed and lay twitching next to Doyle's knee.

~ page 166 HC A Kiss of Shadows: Meredith Gentry Series Book 1 by Laurell K. Hamilton


Come back on the 14th for my review of the entire series!



MY BLOG TEASE

Coming Soon(ish)! SVZ Book Reviews will be part of the...

18 and Over Blog Hop • June 2 - 5


Adult and Erotic Book Couples Theme

Giveaways All Weekend!


Hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance
& Awesome Sauce Book Club



11 comments:

I like Doyle. A lot. But not enough to keep reading that series.

That does not sound like a good situation to be in. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-kitchen-daughter.html

I take it they don't get along too well.

- Alice

Kinds gross... the tentacle thing.. but cool still.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_12.html

Verra cool! I loved the first book in this series. Didn't like Divine Misdemeanors though. Believe me when I say it gets smuttier through the whole series. lol.

Can't wait to read your review on the book and see what happens here during the 18 & over hop! *smiles*

My teaser's here..
http://thewyld-hollow.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-41211-hellforged.html

I love this series! Rhyes is my favorite though. Great teaser.

Mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/teaser-tuesday-the-winds-of-khalakovo/

Really good teasers. I loved the first Meredith book! :)

My TT can be found here!

New follower!

Ewww, stomach tenticles? Sounds interesting and like there might have been a little spat between the two. :) Thanks for the great teaser!

That sounds seriously interesting I'm going to have to check this out! Thanks for stopping by.

Kinda gross. I've never read anything by Hamilton. Not sure if I want to.

Great teaser :)

And thank you so much for stopping by and giving me a cyber hug :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica