Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Beauty and the Feast
Food and romance come together in a classic love across the tracks story.
Nightseer
Harry Potter-esque though I guess I can't really say that since I've never read that particular series. LOL
Dirty
Ms. Hart is at it again and stirs ups a cacophony of emotions that I'm not quite sure what to do with. She ends the story just short of leaving you hanging.
Wild Hearts
A quick bloody sexy ride with two werewolf hunks and a crazy bitch.
Shadowlands
DNF, Didn't realize it was a collection of shorts until into the 4th one and trying to figure out how all the characters were going to interrelate!
By the Moonlight
DNF, Audiobook - The oration was unrehearsed and bland and totally ruined it for me.
Sins of the Soul
Picked this up after reading Sins of the heart but lost interest half way through.
How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf
Fun and light and set somewhere colder than me!
Meredith Gentry Series
Zipping through this series, only have one book left to read.
Broken
Real life fantasies with the classic Ms. Hart ending, not quite happily ever after.
Blackout
My first introduction to the Cal Leandros series, and my oh my was it kick-a$$.
Thirty Days to Forever
Human sex trafficking combined with the m/m BDSM scene makes for a heavy love story.


What did you read this month that you liked?

8 comments:

Thanks for the quick reviews.

I read and liked "Everyone Loves A Hero" by Marie Force.
A good easy read, with really likeable characters you can relate to.

Wow, you got a lot of reading done! I've been out of commission, but starting to read again - don't laugh - cookbooks!

@Chris - I remember that one, glad to know it was as good as it sounded!

@Julia - I love to read the cookbooks that explain what you do wrong/right. :D Like Baking Illustrated.

I love these short reviews.

@Carol - Thanks! I'm going to make this a habit every month... and hopefully April's won't be so ugly (I'm gonna work on the format a bit more - yuck!)

Wow, that's what I call mini-reviews! :) Maybe I should reconsider my own, lol. I must say it's great to read them; nice and quick.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't realize Shadowlands was short stories - I blame the blurb.

@Chris - YAY! United in Misunderstanding

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica