All year I will be giving away books that are my own personal oldies but goodies.
>^..^< In honor of the month of love, I offer:
Always You by Jill Gregory
She was an innocent beauty about to be wed...
when a vengeful outlaw stole her heart.
At Long Last Love by Gina Wilkins
Admittedly, Neal Archer would miss his newlywed daughter.
But he was looking forward to leading the life of carefree bachelor.
The Gift of Loving by Patricia Wilson
Lucy didn't trust Guy an inch. The Comte de Chauvrais was the rudest and most insensitive man she had ever met.
It All Depends on Love by Roberta Leigh
Their battle of wills was inevitable--
but would one of them emerge the winner...?
The Small Print
• These are four books I grew up on, literally, and they are in gently used condition.
• They are also only affordable to ship in the US.
• BUT, since I have an assortment of international followers, there will be an alternate prize for an ebook of my choice (most likely a sappy romance).
• The winner has 7 days to respond to my email or they forfeit the prize.
• Entry is from February 2th through the 20th. Winner(s) will be announced February 23rd.
• Extra entries are accepted for spreading the word.