Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

• Open your current read to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers




MY TEASE

"Acronym," Ash corrected.

But this time when he spoke his accent was extremely thick with the first part of the word coming from deep and low in his throat--like a growl.

It was a really cool sound.

~ page 100, Infinity by Sherrylin Kenyon





Are you feeling teased?


Come back on the 9th for my Review!

10 comments:

I wonder what he sounded like.... Great teaser!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-time.html

Very cool teaser!

LOL. I love it.

My teaser is here.

Awesome teaser. Still no reading here. So I'm assuming this is Ash, as in mmmmmmmm Acheron?

I love him. Love love. Just sayin :)

I've not heard of this book either. I need to get with the reading!

yup, you teased me yet again! I'll be lurking around for the review

Good one - will wait to see what you think of it.

Mine is

http://musingsfromsrilanka.blogspot.com/2010/12/teasertuesday-when-we-were-orphans.html

My first giveaway is also posted. Would love you to visit

Ah, Ash...

I want to hear the sound too. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Check out My Teaser for Tuesday.

Great teaser! I've heard a lot of great things about this book -guess I'm going to need to read it :)

Thanks for sharing!

Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

Great teaser!
Can you believe I've had Ash's book since it came out and still haven't read it? Must get to it one day. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica