My review guidelines can be found HERE.
Hands On Training
(Extended Version) by Melissa Schroeder
Joey and Heath are stuck working together for a week in Florida. They will be in each other’s presence more time than either of them would like. When Heath’s old friend Grant shows up, things really get out of control. Too close for comfort, and too much temptation to resist, the three of them agree to a one-week affair. None of them wants entanglements, especially Joey who learned firsthand how to survive without help.
With each kiss, each touch, the three of them grow closer. By the time they return to Dallas, they aren’t ready to let go. Will the three of them be torn apart by fear, or will they risk their hearts to find happiness together?
• Accurately erotic, smoothly implemented, but generic
• M/F/M, men are not sexually intimate with each other
• BDSM - mild dominance and submission
• Under developed
• Repetitive emotions, stagnant
• Best scenes for me were at the end with Liam and Mallory (secondary characters).
“Quit pawing my woman,” Liam said as he sauntered into the room, although there was no heat in his voice.
“Shut up,” Marlow said, but her smile belied any anger. “What’s that for?”
“You asked for water.”
“Well, you took too long. Let’s go, Heath has things to do.”
Liam smiled and looked at Heath. “Good. Now, if you fuck it up, you’re fired.” pg. 153
• Hot sex and intense description of first time experience of VDP.
• Minor editing oversights throughout
• Bedroom Dom was well done, though mild. Tone of voice and interaction with his two subs felt spicy and intuitive.
Read a sentence from page 56 with curves HERE.
Read a high flying excerpt HERE.
Did you review this book too?
Comment with your link!