Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme
Newly hosted by Freda's Voice.

Share the 5th sentence on the 56th page.


THE 4th, 5th and 6th SENTENCE

I took his hand.

He squeezed it and gave me a smile.

This smile was one of the reasons I was on the damn plane — the smile that said he understood how much it cost me...

~ page 56, Blood Noir by Laurell K. Hamilton




Did it pique your interest?

Come back Monday the 8th for my Review!

3 comments:

Yup, I'd like this book I'm sure. I love a good thriller.

I linked you in, thanks for playing along!

Which Anita Blake is this? #35? LOL Nearly any guy can get me on a plane, as long as he's footing the bill. :-)

Ooooo, nice one. I have this book on my shelf, perhaps it's time to open it and have a read. :)

Hope you had a good Friday my dear.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica