Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

• Open your current read to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title and author


MY TEASE

I definitely wasn’t in the mood to mess with one of the tiniest demons-slash-faeries around.

The imp spread a mischievous grin across his face and danced around me, naked and flashing every part of his body.

~ page 131, I Married a Demon by Beverly Rae




I read this a couple weeks back. 

No review, but a great big thanks to Melissa Schroeder for hosting the giveaway that I won!

Are you feeling teased?

6 comments:

Oh my! Fun teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays-as-the-sycamore-grows.html

Doesn't that just make you want to squish him?

My teaser is here.

Good one!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-time_25.html

Interesting! :)

This one sounds like so much fun!

Sounds like a fun sexy read. :) Great teaser as usual!

Sorry its been a while since I've been able to get around to the blogs for visits. :) But, I'm here. :) Thanks for the great teaser.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica