Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

• Open your current read to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title and author


MY TEASE

All at once she saw Drew leaning over what looked like a dingy with a sail.

Muscles rippled under his blue polo shirt, and his suntanned arms flexed as he worked.

~ page 95, A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine





Are you feeling teased?

10 comments:

Mmmm. Flexing muscles. Sounds delightful, at least she's not crawling under dresses to look up them. :-)

Mine is at Lily's as per usual.

sounds appealing :) Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Oooo, sounds great. Great teaser.

My teaser is here.

nice teaser, but sounds too contemporary for my tastes

A dingy with a sail huh? LOL

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-time_18.html

Muscles and suntanned arms I'm feeling very teased ;) My teaser this week is here: http://triciareads.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday_19.html

Gotta love a working man :)

Today, my TT hints at 1/2 angels :)

Yum, sounds sexy! Here's mine: http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-3.html

Nice teaser, hope you're enjoying the book.

Hey my love... I am sorry that it took me this long to get over here.... But I have been silently stalking you.. hehehe....

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica