Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author



MY TEASE

"I was, for the first time, ready for him when he came over. The pain that had horrified me before had turned into my own lust."

~ page 77, Mr. Benson by John Preston





Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

7 comments:

Oh my, now that is indeed a tease. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-the-accordionists-son.html

Good teaser, I think.

Ok, I had to look up a bigger picture of that cover as it looks very painful at first in the small picture, but luckily it wasn't.
beautiful teaser though.

O.O

I think that one's too hardcore for me. I'm wimpy that way. :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

You said you were going to look around....please look around...hope you found something that interested you.

Oooo I want to know more :)

Great teaser!

Thanks for popping by my TT :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica