Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Dark Deceptions, Black Dog & Rebel Rose Swag, Tina Donahue.
Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Calvin is our sexy bartender today. Happy Labor Day USA!
Discovered on Bedtime Stories.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
9/9 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Bitten By Paranormal Romance

9/8 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at The Angel's Gate

9/10 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Novel Thoughts

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Mmm, suddenly I'm so thirsty! ;)

And just what can I get you to quench your thirst?

Wow, he's not even pouty. ;)

I think I might even see a start of a smile!

OH damn and I have missed this... Okay.. time to make up... Come with me honey and I will show you where you can put that ice cream!!!

I hope you had a great weekend honey!! Miss you!! Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica