Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Cameron is our sexy bartender today. Sneaky man got into my cosmetics bag!
Discovered at Homotography, photographed by Sailey Williams.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.

Vaca Giveaway
8/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at ErotRomReader

The Dance by Kaye Spencer
8/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at The Steam Room

Loaded Nook
8/29 Drop Dead Line - Participation links at The Long and Short of It

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

4 comments:

Morning everyone! I'm reading about Hellhounds today... sexy. :D

What the heck is that guy wearing as a jacket?! A ruffle from a prom dress?

I think he wants to be pretty like a girl *raised eyebrows*

At least he is not pouty... right...

Pretty like a girl.. I think I have a few things for him... **waggles eyebrows**

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica