Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Costume inspirations ... Mistress Sweet Style!

Halloween is my favorite time of year.
Crisp fall air.
Beautiful perfect days.
And tons of excuses to dress up.

I'm brainstorming here.
Feel free to help.

So far I feel the urge to be reincarnated as:
Robin - Picked up the costume half off last year
Link from Zelda
Stormtrooper

And now for the photo show!


Link
I've got soft leather lace up boots.
And White tights.











Stormtrooper
Probably way too hot.









Robin
The mask is unwearable.
I have black boots.




Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

Ok - so this post is not as cool as I though it would be... huh.

ON CONTRARY MY DEAR FRIEND.. Opps sorry.. I love these kind of posts.... gives me dies. And stomtrooper is sexy!!!! Hot, but sexy. See down here it is chilly for that time of year....
Although I did try one the Robin one year... but I think the maid won out, lmbo!

I think next week I will put up some pictures of pervious years' costumes.

I'm not into dressing up any longer other than the kiddies but I like those. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica