Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Lucas is our sexy bartender today. Who wants to join him on the floor?
Discovered at Homotography, photographed by Aaron Lee.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
8/31 Drop Dead Line - Enter on even days at The Romance Studio

8/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at E-Romance Reader


8/15 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Amberkatze's

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

7 comments:

Oops! Forgot to watch for the contests over the weekend! I will add a few more through out the day...

I was totally distracted by the red shag carpet. That has GOT to go. LOL

He's a nailbiter. Ick!

Shag carpet! Ick!

No body notices his hand in his pants?

Oh I noticed my sweet honey.....

That was the first thing I notices.. Shag carpet.. where... Oooo around him, lmbo.. never noticed, lol.

Okay.. he is not biting his nails Chris, you have to look at this from another angle... he is licking the tips of his fingers... for.. umm... Yeah, I will see guys later. I am taking this one away!!!

Cecile, Wow. You just led me down an even naughtier path with that finger licking comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica