Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme

• Grab the book CLOSEST to you.
• Share the 5th sentence on the 56th page.
• Note the title & author
• Link back



THE 5th SENTENCE

"Surely genes have something to do with a person's intelligence, just as genes must have something to do with height, coordination, and so on. "

~ page 56, The Progress Paradox by Gregg Easterbrook




I'm reading this for college.
I have a feeling it is going to suck the life out of me...

Did it peak your interest?
Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

So true!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-56.html

It could be interesting...

Are you always reading at least one non-fiction book?

Ya think? I bet you'll be glad to finish THIS book. (My sarcasm is aimed at the author—not you.)

"Our different classes, different music, and different instructors are all mixed in to try to help you stay interested and battle the boredom that sets in with most exercise routines." *yawn*

Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping by Lance Farrell

I just don't keep very interesting books near my desk, it's a bill paying, computer hopping kind of space.

Hello Miss Sweet. I ain't here to play - I'm just passing through and paying my dues. We'll forget about you almost tearing the shirt off my back.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica