Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme

• Grab the book CLOSEST to you.
• Share the 5th sentence on the 56th page.
• Note the title & author
• Link back



THE 5th SENTENCE

"I wish Jenny could be our manager, not
Bane.

Too bad he has connections.

But The Barracuda is pretty cool."


~ page 56, Lovestruck by KT Grant


  • The quote above is an overheard conversation between two hotel employees.
  • Jenny and The Barracuda are the two main characters.

This is the closest book 'cause I'm reading it right now! :D

Did it peak your interest?
Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Good one!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-56_13.html

Good quote. I read that, my first f/f and I enjoyed it although not sure it's my "thing". :-)

What a cool cover! Enjoy reading it.

The line actually draws you in - especially when you say it was overheard - now I'm wondering who overheard it and what (if anything) they're going to do with the information.

My Friday 56 is The Fugitive

The Barracuda... not there's an interesting name. :)

hi honey!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica