Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Enjoy the randomly wicked wanderings of a ...
... Sweet Vernal Zephyr

  • July 12th is my birthday, 29 years of life, and I will be guest blogging over at DIK!

  • This wallpaper would look wonderful in my study, IF I had sheetrock or a study.

  • Apparently my soulmate was out there calling himself A. E. Newton, but we missed each other by a couple decades.

  • Why do I find myself nodding my head to this simple musing about bisexuality?

  • And my favorite cookie blog, to round out the wickedness. NSFW


7 comments:

Happy Birthday, a few days early.

Thanks Carol!

I love your wanderings...... And I am loving up your birthday....

Happy early birthday!

Happy early birthday!

Hey, I have that cookie blog bookmarked, too. :)

Happy early b'day. I love the quote and you don't need the wallpaper...just a bookshelf!

Happy early Birthday!!

Great quote, neat wallpaper and I've got that site on my Google Reader. Lovely pics!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica