Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme

• Grab the book CLOSEST to you.
• Share the 5th sentence on the 56th page.
• Note the title & author
• Link back



THE 5th SENTENCE

"Kids parted, the TV silenced, the house going collectively still as Penelope finally saw the older man waiting in the captain’s chair.

Thomas Montenga.

She'd seen Raul's father before, of course. "


~ page 56, Burn For Me by Dee Tenorio




Did it peak your interest?
Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Hmmm...scary or intriguing? I'm not sure `cause I don't know the tone of the book. But it's got me thinking.

Mine is Agatha Christie!

Mysterious!

Hi!
Sounds a little mysterious. Love the book cover. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/friday-56_30.html

Intriguing!

Hello Miss Sweet. Just thought it time I moseyed over here and said hello again.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica