Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Taylor is our sexy bartender today. I morphed into a fangirl last night at the midnight premier of Eclipse.
Discovered on Shockya



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Gay Friendly by Kim Dare
7/5 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

TODAY - Comment to enter at Midnight Moon Cafe

7/19 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Dark Faerie Tales

Comment to enter at Wicked Thorn and Roses

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Functioning on 3 hours of sleep but daydreaming of hunky werewolves!

I LOVE him

Juju, I am so with you... and his voice when he first speaks in this movie—Damn! I forgot how good he sounds!

*backs slowly away from the Twilighters*

Chris, we are contagious!

I caught it from my friend The 8th Grade English Teacher.

Lol...... Chris you are too funny!!!!


ROAR!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica